Hi guys this gonna sound a bit weird but...

Joined The Discord Coalition? Post your character introduction here to get promoted and let the others know who (or what) you are!

Hi guys this gonna sound a bit weird but...

Postby Tavo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:04 pm

Hi there

Ive just picked a PM with the general post style in my inbox and for the life of me cant remember how I came across and reg'd with you guys here.

As it so happens I am looking for a guild in WAR although i cant see a mention of a server - im playing on the Karak Azgal server, and would welcome the chance to see what the guild is like ingame.

I think my memory serves me I may of got in contact either re conan or WOW but were talking possibly years now and I havent used this nickname in years also.

I like the idea of regiments and I think the talon suits best as im pvp/pve/rvr styled.

Anyway if could put me out of my misery and let me know the server and so on and perhaps we can see where we go from there.

My background is as follows - mature chap long term gamer. Started years ago with SWG and infinty server from launch - since then been in every major and some lesser known mmos. Ran a pvp heavy guild in SWG which continued to EQ2/WOW before kinda dieing out and splitting. Since then Im looking for the social light playing side of the game where everyone looks out for each other and theres no select groups within guild etc.
My humour is monty python and im a madman on the battlefield.

Let me know and see what happens. :D
TSS Member

Re: Hi guys this gonna sound a bit weird but...

Postby Mythinite on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:30 pm

Hello Tavo and welcome to The Second Sun!

The DisCo guild was on the Burlok roleplaying server but we've ceased our activities and our core has moved on to another guild (Ruin). Obviously we play Destruction side but Ruin also happens to have an alt guild on the Order side of K-A.

You don't mention which side you play but if you are interested in playing on Burlok Destro then by all means give us a call and we'll see what we can do!
--> Insert something phunny here <--
Admin Crew

Re: Hi guys this gonna sound a bit weird but...

Postby Proto on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:45 am

Long long time since I posted but hi Tavo, all the same :) Hope you find what you're looking for with this bunch of nut jobs! :wink:
PA Layabout
and General SlackerĀ®

Currently playing as:
Duram - Destiny - Blightweald EU Defiant
Myrmidia - Tranquility - Blightweald EU Defiant
Cerridwen - Tranquility - Blightweald EU Defiant
Qi - Blightweald EU Defiant
Starcraft 2 - Proto#166
Whois Proto?

Return to Character introductions