It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:51 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Nil's Notebook
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:40 am 
TSS Newbie
 E-mail  Profile

Day 7 - Been a week since a few of the family moved away. Lost some good friends - may never see some of them again. Had to say goodbye to some real special people but life, as always, goes on.

A new chapter has begun.We built the big house on an island at Lilly's Sanctuary on Qalia. I got a lil shack nearby - just got to put some finishing touches on it - hmmm - like a roof etc. Nice place really considering the last one was in a desert. Not really close to anything but still a nice spot.

Ray has enjoyed the move. He is always making stuff to sell at the Markets but couldn't get any interest before. Now he is the rich one in the family, having sold nearly everything - has close to 6pp - might have to hit him up for a loan soon. Everything is real expensive here so you got to go out and get stuff for yourself. I have the skills to talk to the gnomes in APW and they sometimes give me those Schematic thingies - heaps of young people need them for their ridgy didge APW armour so can sell them for 10g each. Found that talking to the guys in Leth Nurae can get some crumbeard evidence which the Gen Y look at for their new fandangled flying things. I still use the older model - happy with my randy - bit old school and very slow but gets there eventually.

I was roaming around yesterday at about lunchtime just giving a shout out to see if anyone needed the service of a shy necro. Foobar shot me a message to see if I wanted to accompany them to the big Warehouse to do some entrance stuff - i said "Love to :)". They had 3 Necromancers in raid. Only a small group of 14 players but they advanced quite well taking it all the way to Vicus for the kill. Only had 2 healers for most of the raid so they did OK.

Gonna hook up with some locals tonight at 7pm to do some overland stuff - gonna see if they can use me.

Not really much else to report at this stage. Hopefully will be able to add to my next one if I get time next week.

Miss you all very much.

Nil

Post subject: Re: Nil's Notebook
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:10 am 
TSS Member
 E-mail  Profile

I think pretty soon you gonna have your friends with you mate as there is a massive movement organized by Lin :wink:
Take care and good luck!

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:50 pm 
Admin Crew

This is as good a place as any :) Grimni an old TSS, inactive for a long time, joined TTS today and he has petitioned to xfer to Seradon also.

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:00 pm 
Admin Crew

I joined up with the TTS guys on Seradon this morning.

I have to say the Guild Hall has been located in what must be THE PERFECT location, crafting facilities and a npc renting temporary flying mounts RIGHT in front of it.

It is also very near some high level content, so the recall to guild hall ability could become even more handy :)

This evening I am going fishing ;)