The Second Sun

an MMORPG Player Association
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:41 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: My condolences...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:15 am 
TSS Newbie

Here lay a good guild, 'tis dead now but one day it may rise again, who knows i cannot see the future...

Phiz has quit... another (i apologize i cannot remember the name :/) changed server/quit... many were rejected or upset by the guild Loki and its main officers, vind, deeko etc....

The last post here was 5 days ago, I'm not sure if this post will even be read. Infact i haven't seen any of the people i added to my friends list from this guild in a long time, which saddens me deeply. However if you still have the will to fight, and the fire in your heart to continue the battle else where and the gear/skill to back your claims, come to achilleus. I don't want to seem like I'm poaching the last few players in the guild but from reading the last posts this guild is gone. Ama was the driving force and she left, Shantess did a great job but continuing may put him off wow if it hasn't already. So head over to http://www.achilleus.dk its a friendly guild with "casual raid times but serious raids". Morsik has joined and is still currently trialing and we are in desparate need of more dps... strangely lol... Also we don't raid naxx... so if you can't raid ulduar then i won't be able to sway the officers in your favour :). Hope to see some people applying. We're at Yoggy 10 man and Thorim 25 man, hoping to down Yoggy soon.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: My condolences...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:29 pm 
Admin

It's still a PA site so most posts are read regardless :wink:

And the PA will never be entirely dead, even if there's only 2 people left posting!

Professional flock-gatherer

Tuorn Inganar-SWG - waiting for a new SW MMO
Argis La'Shiek-WoW - Murdered
ArgoSeraph-WoW - at peace
Darox - Lost every now and then in Telon

Playing: \o/ Dragonica! \o/ - Fenir beta server - Radon - Overpowered magician

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: My condolences...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:57 pm 
Admin

Well the guild is technicly dead by raid/End game standard, but that as you might understand makes no real impact on the PA, we still support this Guild, and members of the PA are encouraged to join the guilds it hosts but we dont enforce it.
I have mentioned before that when one leaves a guild hosted by the PA dosent automaticly mean your no longer a PA member, you are a member as long as you wish to be so, and your account is only removed* if you ask for it to be removed by contacting a Adminstrator of the PA.

*Statement is reserved that in understanding of other removal methods in case of failure to comply to Code of Conduct, to also mention that upon a Guild Leader Request to a Super Administrator with provided motivation and proof of ill behavior that could become a problem for the PA.

Profile E-mail