It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Credit where credit is due - 09/06/2010
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 pm 
Admin Crew

Tonight we battled deep into the library, had one wipe but successfully recovered with everyone being rezzed.

We had a team of players that mostly had not played together before including a lot of newish raiders.

We were well lead by Vestige who worked his butt off on the evening and also has put a lot of time into this site.

I look forward to the day that TTS and Sceptered Isle can take on the APW together.

But in the meantime thanks to Vestige's work we are able to raid NOW.

:D

Post subject: Re: Credit where credit is due - 09/06/2010
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 am 
TSS Newbie
 E-mail  Profile

atm i feel really frustrated,

Seradons Finest was founded because over the last 8 weeks we, ok I tried to form a raid from a pool of guilds and individuals on Seradon to get back into raiding. The response was always very good and solid, but on the raid days it was... well meagre low disappointing. when TTS moved over I thought, yeah! great, finally!! but the numbers kept being too low for a Sceptered / TTS raid, so we finally opened it up for the community of Seradon, again because of feedback from players from the asscociated guilds.

we decided to use a dkp system because most loot we got so far, went to people who did not show up again after one raid.

tbh, Friday and Wednesday decide the fate of this. If the turn out is that low again and the reactions and insults towards me are again that hostile i call it off.

Yesterday I was personally attacked by morons who joined that raid. I was let down by 9 signed up people and i really felt like i was wasting the time of all those who joined up. Keikoo and Aenedor kept tellin me i was doing a good job and considering the circumstances I dont think I could have done anything else. but i wont spend 2 evenings per week like that so if you want to raid come on friday...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:06 pm 
TSS Newbie
 E-mail  Profile

I will try to be there, but cant promise anything. Will watch the first game of the WC and prolly will get a bit drunken and watch the second game aswell with mates.

If Im too tired from work, I might stay home tough and raid with you.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:49 am 
Admin Crew

WOW, what a difference 2 days make, we took a larger raid to BoD, our numbers hit 18 for a time, we had no wipes AND they were nice folks with it.

Level wise we were 51+ so again there was the added element of challenge and learning, no zerging the content which is my pet hate.

:D