Ula

If you want to join our family, look here. If you are new member, perhaps it is time to introduce yourself?

Ula

Postby Nopali on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 am

Hey up!
I’ve just realized that I never had introduced myself properly….ya ya slacker me :P
Ok I am from Lithuania (almost a neighbor of Syda) :) Gonna be 32 this year… but in general I’ve never grew up more than 20.
Ocupation – artist. Been working as a graphic designer for 7 years until realized that there are better things to do :D
My playing history… well when I was like 14 we were going to school on weekends, getting into computer class and installing some game there (which name I do not remember anymore) and we were playing it, and uninstalling it after, so the teacher doesn’t notice :P
Many years after that I tried Vanguard, because it was simply the best. It was right after launch… leveling was terribly slow I’ve got bored after 20lvls. Then I’ve came back after some time and leveled 20 more levels and got bored again… but the third time I came to the game I’ve started Nopa just to see the Isle of dawn, then it somehow happened that I’ve got into TSS and never got bored anymore :D
Nopali
RIFT Officer

Re: Ula

Postby Jehlicka on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:11 pm

Hi Nopa:)
Great to see that you are not bored anymore :lol:
I am still stucked in VG :lame: , but one day I think to join you as well...meantime I hope all that MMOnewborn´s troubles will be fixed :wink:

Greetings from Prague! :luv:
.:.Jehlicka.:.
Jehlicka
TSS Member

Postby Nopali on Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Jehlicka! we miss you here! Come - Telara needs you, TSS needs you even more! :chy:
Nopali
RIFT Officer

Postby Jehlicka on Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:53 pm

LOL! :D Whole world needs me I see! :lol:
I am bit fighting with lack of time nowadays...but I have to admit that I do miss you all my TSS sisters and brothers and Rift could bring me back old good TSS feeling :roll:

Will try to play some trial or whatsoever it is called this weekend and maybe..MAYBE!...I can efford to spend one evening a week to play with you.

Will let you know, stay in touch :chy:

Take care!!!!!
.:.Jehlicka.:.
Jehlicka
TSS Member

Return to Character Introductions & New Member Applications