Nirrad from NeXus

If you want to join our family, look here. If you are new member, perhaps it is time to introduce yourself?

Nirrad from NeXus

Postby Nirrad on Sat May 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Hello,

I have just recently hit 50, so i'm bit green on the Rift-way of doing things, but I'm a veteran player. I have been around from the beginning, back then these were called as MUDs, multi-user-dungeons, and they were just about text! BatMUD is perhaps most famous of them.
Of other online games I have tested WoW, but didn't like the style nor graphics, so I played eq2 instead. My primary was a rogue in that too, but this time riftstalker is my favorite soul as I have developed a dislike for running after mobs after all those eq2 years :). Teleporting is just too sweet to pass :wink:.

What else? In the other life I live in Finland and try to uphold same roguish traits in daily life. :twisted:

I'm glad to be part of the Second Sun and I'm looking forward to backstab some nasty mobs/guardians with you!
Nirrad
TSS Newbie

Re: Nirrad from NeXus

Postby Nopali on Sat May 14, 2011 10:09 pm

hey up Nirrad - I am super glad to have you with us!
cheers! :o_y:
Nopali
RIFT Officer

Postby Proto on Mon May 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Ooh ooh, can you turn invisible in RL too!? :)

Welcome to the gang mate.
Proto
PA Layabout
and General SlackerĀ®

Currently playing as:
RIFT
Duram - Destiny - Blightweald EU Defiant
Myrmidia - Tranquility - Blightweald EU Defiant
Cerridwen - Tranquility - Blightweald EU Defiant
Qi - Blightweald EU Defiant
Starcraft 2 - Proto#166
------------------------------------------
Whois Proto?
Proto
Admin

Postby Ameeshoth on Thu May 26, 2011 9:09 pm

Nirrad wrote: I have been around from the beginning, back then these were called as MUDs, multi-user-dungeons, and they were just about text! BatMUD is perhaps most famous of them.

BatMud, those were the days... Did You play it, and if yes, what was Your character name?
Did You also start EQ on Rodcet Nife, like all the other BatMudders?

Best regards,
Codlugarthia (also in BatMud :P)
Ameeshoth
TSS Newbie

Postby Pantad on Fri May 27, 2011 3:33 pm

Ameeshoth wrote:
Nirrad wrote: I have been around from the beginning, back then these were called as MUDs, multi-user-dungeons, and they were just about text! BatMUD is perhaps most famous of them.

BatMud, those were the days... Did You play it, and if yes, what was Your character name?
Did You also start EQ on Rodcet Nife, like all the other BatMudders?

Best regards,
Codlugarthia (also in BatMud :P)

RN eh? I started playing on RN before I moved to Antonious Bayle. Sigh those were the times.. I don't even remember the name of the raiding guild I was in there.. The infamous korean guild who took all the spawns before the US guilds? Did NToV with like 200 people. Perhaps you know of it? Lots and lots of drama on RN, it was excellent. ;)

EDIT: Or wait.. I'm talking about EQ1, not EQ2..
Pantad
TSS Newbie

Postby Ameeshoth on Sat May 28, 2011 10:22 pm

haha yeah, there still is some info about the drama on the net: http://quellious-collective.com/quellious/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7641

And here's a history of Rodcet Nife by Delheru, one of the leading players. He came from BatMud btw: http://quellious-collective.com/quellious/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7633
Ameeshoth
TSS Newbie

Postby Pantad on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Ameeshoth wrote:haha yeah, there still is some info about the drama on the net: http://quellious-collective.com/quellious/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7641

And here's a history of Rodcet Nife by Delheru, one of the leading players. He came from BatMud btw: http://quellious-collective.com/quellious/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7633

Ahh! Thanks for that! It brings back so many memories! I was refering to Eastern Keep / Arirang, raided Velious with them. Wuwu! :)
Pantad
TSS Newbie

Return to Character Introductions & New Member Applications