2 new members Belgrim and Juchia

If you want to join our family, look here. If you are new member, perhaps it is time to introduce yourself?

2 new members Belgrim and Juchia

Postby Belgrim on Sun May 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Hi guys thought i do this abit diffrent as i joined thoughter with my wife that plays on Juchia and i myself play Belgrim.
We both been playing abit diffrent mmo thoughter started with eq2 for about 5 years then short try of wow but had a hard time with the people that play that game too many people that dont know how too behave around othere people. Like kicking people left too right from groups just because group died 1 time cant realy handle that kind of people. And now we here in rift. We got a daughter that is almsot 2 years soo our play time is abit limited but we mostly get on 1-2 hours per evening all abit how real life lets us=).
If anyone got any need for outfitter stuff let me know got it up too 250 soo far and aslong as i got the mats for it i do stuff for free and if you need anything i dont have mats for just get me the mats and i sort you out.
Part from that we are pretty easy going that like too group up and do stuff and happy too help out if we can soo if you need anything dont be afraid too ask=)
And a little side note i will leave fro germany tomorrow going there too work for a week soo not sure if i will have any internet there soo could be that im away from game for a week just soo you know.
Cya all in game.
Belgrim
TSS Newbie

Re: 2 new members Belgrim and Juchia

Postby Nopali on Sun May 15, 2011 11:28 pm

Welcome both!

:o_y:
and have a nice trip!
Nopali
RIFT Officer

Re: 2 new members Belgrim and Juchia

Postby Proto on Mon May 16, 2011 4:48 pm

A big warm welcome to you both. Look forward to fun times in the future.

Safe journey!
Proto
PA Layabout
and General SlackerĀ®

Currently playing as:
RIFT
Duram - Destiny - Blightweald EU Defiant
Myrmidia - Tranquility - Blightweald EU Defiant
Cerridwen - Tranquility - Blightweald EU Defiant
Qi - Blightweald EU Defiant
Starcraft 2 - Proto#166
------------------------------------------