Pandabear

If you want to join our family, look here. If you are new member, perhaps it is time to introduce yourself?

Pandabear

Postby Pandabear on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:51 am

Hi,

I am a new player to rift, started today in fact, and I am looking to a guild that I could level with and start doing content with once I hit 50. My past experience in MMOs have been mainly WoW, where I played a Warlock in TBC, before skipping wotlk, and only playing cataclysm for 4 months as a resto druid.

I am at the moment leveling a rogue on the Blightweald server, Defiant side, and I am in need of a guild, I looked on the forums and saw your guild. It seems perfect for me. I play mainly during the evenings when I am not on holiday, however I have summer break at the moment so I am more active than usual. When I hit 50 I am looking to tank on the rogue as well as pvp a bit focusing on the rifstalker tree (teleports ftw).

I look forward to playing with you guys.
Pandabear
TSS Newbie

Re: Pandabear

Postby aenedor on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 am

Hi Pandabear, it will be great to have you join us :) add Rahu, Ula, Muirrann and Linvaril to your friends list and when you see one of us online, /w Hi and we will invite you :)
aenedor
Admin Crew

Re: Pandabear

Postby Nopali on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am

Hello Panda :)
Glad to see you here!

I hope you will feel at home with us soon.
:chy:
Nopali
RIFT Officer

Return to Character Introductions & New Member Applications