The Second Sun

an MMORPG Player Association
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: The end...after this I will shut up for good
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 pm 
TSS Newbie

Since no possible solution to this has been found, I think I finally have to accept that there is no way back. The fun I had with the Children of Twilight was really special, and although I mucked it up in the end, it made me the happiest in WoW I had ever been with the potential to raid and all, and the advice and encourgament I got from some of you...in particular Deeko, Aighar (who helped me A LOT in the early days to get me some good gear), Elgear, Shant, Velda, Swearwolf and of course Ama...has helped me progress as a WoW player. As I read morsik's post about this guild being really hard to walk away from...for me, its almost killed me, having to walk away from this. I have made the best WoW friends here and I never wanted this to happen. But unfortunately I think it is time I leave, with now a split choice. This is it. My final offer. If you want my mug back in, only say and you know I'll be back. But, if by the time I finish my exams (19th) and come back on WoW and I've got nothing positive back (no offence...its only if you want me)...then that will be it. Probs the last thing you'll ever hear from me. I have found a social/raiding guild for the time...and if theres no solution to this problem, then I'll be sticking with them (maybe my old pals who were with me in the Proud Guardians may remember Realphalanx...well, its his guild I'm part of now! LOL). But yh. This is it. Final offer. I wait to know your will.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The end...after this I will shut up for good
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:45 pm 
TSS Newbie

Thanks for the memories is another thing I wanted to say...u guys got me into Naxx and have made me compatible for a Naxx go. I'd have never though I'd have been able to EVER reach this level. But now I, thanks entirely to u guys, have the potential to go further. So...whatever happens...thank u guys. We have had so many good times (I even remember the gnome deathrace we had to Stormwind...LOLZ)...so yh...real-life is a bum when it gets in the way of epic WoW events...well yh...I'm gonna shut up now...well maybe until the 19th June...thats when I go back on WoW. But yh...until then
I'm zipped

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: The end...after this I will shut up for good
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm 

Go and do your exams :P after that you can come back and post :D

Self confessed forum spammer, fail dps and nubcake tank :D

Profile E-mail