FPS/RTS Clan Planing

Dedicated to the discussion of games that are not MMORPGs.

FPS/RTS Clan Planing

Postby Wighar on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:55 pm

It has been my intent for the last year to setup (Idea was proposed to council in February 2008) a FPS/RTS Clan of TSS, however i have stalled on it on gathering information and other items has gotten in the way of things, but now im putting some wood in the forge and planing.

During first proposal i choose the name "The Second Sun Praetors" TSSP
Image <-- image was made by me in February 2008 as a concept Idea, even though it looks like a logo it isn't, its just a concept art mix together to give a bit of a selling pitch
but then i got into the idea that i cant just name this clan for myself just because it is my project, instead it became the project name.

Do you have any desired name suggestion upon this and would you be intrested in this FPS/RTS Clan project, also which FPS game are you curently (or willing to) Play as a added Clan to TSS?

Also would this clan be part of the Clan Tournament Matches or just simple and easy a Easy clan with no obligation to offical matches and just simple fun ^_^

!!!Hidden NOTICE!!! : Rights have been reserved for restricting/removing comments in Posts following by users should they be seen as cause of possible missinformation by poster which is enforced by admins as a Pre-emptive restriction temporarily to reserve peace keeping actions if such issue should arise
Last edited by Wighar on Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added additional information
You can visit My Website and My Blog by these links.
Wighar
Admin

Re: FPS/RTS Clan Planing

Postby velkairiwyth on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 pm

Sounds good.

I only really do CS:Source at the moment, though if I get anything else the clan plays, I am happy to point n spray! :D

-Velk
Siggy Wiggy Woo.
velkairiwyth

Postby Wighar on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:04 pm

velkairiwyth wrote:Sounds good.

I only really do CS:Source at the moment, though if I get anything else the clan plays, I am happy to point n spray! :D

-Velk

Glad to hear, this may be a good point on some of the Steam Users of TSS.

I myself have CS:Source but never play it, I do however have Team Fortress 2 which i play sometimes with Edain, and which i also have a Free Pass to.
Last edited by Wighar on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added Steam TSS Site link
Wighar
Admin

Postby Mythinite on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:48 pm

I'm really too old to play FPS games but if there was a TSS branch into this sort of stuff then I could be convinced to play along and be useless cannon fodder.
--> Insert something phunny here <--
Mythinite
Admin Crew

Postby Orakio on Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:54 am

Bagurion, IceFury, Jin and me are currently playing Left4dead (they a bit more than me). I don't know for how long, but we were discussing the possibility of a clan here. The advantage is that it's 4 vs 4 which should be found relatively easily amognst the ranks. We have 2 other people who are interested in playing along already.
Bagurion aka Beejee also set up his own PC as a dedicated server when he's not playing, so I think we have a server running fo our own, since 2 days ago.

I was already a supporter of your idea of an FPS branch back when you originally ponated it. :)

As for a clan name, I wouldn't mess too much with it. TSS with some symbols added to it will do just fine.
Also, we can base it upon our steam group, which we already have.
You are an admin of that steamgroup, Wighar :wink:
--------------------------------------
Orakio:
Player Association manager
Professional flock-gatherer

Tuorn Inganar-SWG - waiting for a new SW MMO
Argis La'Shiek-WoW - Murdered
ArgoSeraph-WoW - at peace
Darox - Lost every now and then in Telon

Playing: \o/ Dragonica! \o/ - Fenir beta server - Radon - Overpowered magician

Orakio
Admin

Postby Wighar on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:27 am

He he well orakio i find your logic to be proof of final concept so let it be known then that a Clan of The Second Sun be The Second Sun

might as well run with adding |TSS| infront of our nicks :)
I'll Add a forum to the section just for the cause set.
Wighar
Admin

Return to Non-MMORPGs