DDO - Characters

The attempt at Tabletop RP in an online MMO

Postby Nathreee on Sat Oct 28, 2006 11:49 am

Ezzi the Albino is a halfing rogue, with a very keen eyesight, but not very strong. She likes to use throwing knives, so that she doesn't need to get too close to the enemy. She can spot a spike trap from 200 feet away and knows exactly how to handle the trap so that no one gets hurt. Because she's so smart, she's thinking of learning some wizard magic later on in her career. At the moment Ezzi is wearing a robe of stability and she uses standard throwing daggers. She is rather well-equipped, for a level 1 rogue that is, with a ring of lesser false life, a ring of elvenkind and a cloak of fortitude.
Last edited by Nathreee on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If you're curious about my life: http://nathreee.livejournal.com
Nathreee
TSS Member

Re: DDO - Characters

Postby ouasu on Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:31 am

well, I'm still trying to firgure out waht they all do heh.

currently I've got my eye on some, but I am still thinking about background stuff. I've never really played D20, other than star wars. I used to play clerics mostly. but I saw we already have one of those so I need to get indepth hehe.
Last edited by ouasu on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ouasu
TSS Member

Postby Nathreee on Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:02 pm

Hey Dan, Rashy, tell us about your characters, or at least their names! We need to put you on friends list.

Well, ouasu... What's it going to be?

Looking forward to monday... :D
Nathreee
TSS Member

Postby Nathreee on Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:49 am

Ezzi the Albino
halfling rogue

The first thing I remember in life is the cold street; the chilly, carved stones and the moist sea air. And our damp hideout around the back of the Lobster Inn. Street kids in the harbor of Stormreach have to stick together, and I was grateful to have been raised by them, since my parents obviously didn't want me. I was a hideous baby, with my transparant skin and my red eyes, who wouldn't have left me in the streets?

So we stole food. And tools. How else were we supposed to live? I was never keen on the stealing part, like some of our gang were, but I quickly developed a knack for observing my surroundings and staying out of trouble. I even built some traps around the entrance of our hideout, to keep the guards out. The harbor master sometimes arrested the ones that were excessive in their stealing, but never me or the any of the others that were just trying to stay alive.

Of course I noticed I was different. Not just my skin and my hair and my eyes, I was also smaller than any of them, even the dwarf kid. The dwarves and the elves and the humans had their place in the city, but my parents probably didn't live here. As I grew older, and I acquired some nice things, rings, a magical robe and a cloak, I decided to go looking for my parents. See if I could find my place there.

I should have known that was a bad idea. They hadn't left me in the streets of a big city because they wanted to have me around. The halfing settlements were strangely soothing because everything was the right size, but the people didn't want me there. I don't even know if I've found my parents or not. None of them seemed to want me around as a farmhand or a tailor's apprentice. The city proved to be more tolerant of strange people than the country life.

And so I returned home after a few years. I found the hideout ransacked and empty, filthy with the smell of kobolds. I went to see the harbormaster, and he explained that he didn't have the manpower to do anything about the kobold infestation. Some of my old gang had fleed the city, some had been taken by the kobolds. The harbormaster had decided to force the houses to deal with the kobolds, by keeping their goods hostage in the harbor. And I decided to do my part to fight the kobolds.

Staying at the lobster makes me sad, so here I sit in the Wavecrest. Since the harbormaster is trying to recruit adventurers to fight the kobolds, I am sure to find people who can accompany me. I know my skills can be valuable in the darker parts of Stormreach, and I just have to go down there to see if I can rescue any of my old friends.
Nathreee
TSS Member

Postby ouasu on Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:11 pm

Apulla Ti'Rassi
elf ranger

<insecure + blush>
ouasu
TSS Member

Postby drakau on Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:30 pm

i'm drakau the human ranger...

ooh-rah!