It is currently Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:46 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Gurork is in da house :D
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm 
Hey guys,

Sunday evening I became a member of this guild. It was very spontaneous as I met Dew in Martok. I was searching for a mmorpg like Vanguard for months. Does someone of u know Wurm Online? It is a great online game, too. But I am missing the quests and lots of other stuff. By the way I want you to know, that I play WarCraft III since release in a clan and Counter Strike. But both for fun and in second row. Primarily I will take care of the development of my character. My goal is to become a skillfully crafter.I played a warrior in the Trial "Isles of whatever" and tried out a dwarf some weeks ago. Both wasn't the right decision. It took me some more weeks to start again. I am playing an Orc Dread Knight Blacksmither now. That decision was good! That way I can improve my English skills as well =)

Some words to me: My Name is Ro land, I am 21 years old and from North Germany. If everything runs fine, I will begin to study business law in the middle of October. Currently I am still serving in the federal armed forces (20 working days left !!!). What else? I love HardCore Metal, HardCore, Death- and Metalcore, like Hatebreed, Full Blown Chaos, Terror, Blood for Blood, Agnostic Front, Bridge To Solace, Years Spent Cold, Burning Skies and a lot more! I like to play Football and work out at a gym. Both wasn't really possible in the last two years. That will and must change soon!

So far. Once a day I hope I can help the guild and become a useful member at all. But for now I need much more time to understand the game and it's way to be. I am level 11 and haven't rather seen anything of Telon.

Greeting, Roland aka Life aka Gurork

Post subject: Re: Gurork is in da house :D
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:43 pm 
Admin Crew

Welcome to our Guild and Player Association, Gurork :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:47 pm 
RIFT Officer
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

welcome to the gang mate :o_y:
I hope U will like in here :o_awe: ....nah U will like, for sure :o_grin:

CU in game

Nopali/Dewfall/Uoga/Ugnia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:12 am 
TSS Newbie
 E-mail  Profile

Hello, Gurok, and welcome to the guild
Hope to meet you in game soon

Kungg Fool 37 disc
Harmonica Stringfellow 36 bard
Arcanium Icefire 28 sorc
Hulkk Hogan 18 warr
Bearheart 18 shammy
Rennai 28 ranger
Brandywyne 16 cleric

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:26 pm 
TSS Newbie
 E-mail  Profile

Hi Gurork
I used to play Wurm online to till ..they started making the terrain harder. i use to have a little house and farm and a private pool there till they wipe it off :cry: Anway WELCOME to the family! :o_kiss:

chinta

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:35 pm 
Hey mates!!

Like I announced to our leader aenedor, my inactivity begins tomorrow. I canceled the payment for the next month. From the middle of May to the middle/end of June isn't really any space left for playing Vanguard. Army ends and I have to get back my real life, what I missed so much. Planning a party, finishing the last army commitments and at least the apply for aid money will take all my time.

I am sure, that you understand that.

See you! :o_y:

Greetings,
Roland

Last edited by TheStoneBreaker on Thu May 14, 2009 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 8:27 pm 
RIFT Officer
 E-mail  WWW  Profile

Take care Roland,
have fun and i hope to see U back some day :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 pm 
hi there,

I have more time to play now and it would be nice, if you tell me, if its possible to rejoin? Never did conretely say, that I would never return :) Hows the mood in the guild? Is it a a good time to come back, or should I stay away from you? :P

Greetings,
Roland

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:21 pm 
Admin Crew

Hey Gur :)

Our guild is very active, we have some active mid and low levels also atm, so i would say a very good time to come back :) look out for a recruiter ingame.

TheStoneBreaker wrote:
hi there,

I have more time to play now and it would be nice, if you tell me, if its possible to rejoin? Never did conretely say, that I would never return :) Hows the mood in the guild? Is it a a good time to come back, or should I stay away from you? :P

Greetings,
Roland

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:48 pm 
Finally I will not rejoin, cause of my real life. I am just too busy to play on my computer. No way therefore. It would have been nice, and I am a bit sad, that I can't enjoy the game with you. Good luck to all of you; especially aenedor for his patience.

Roland