OBLIVION!!!

OBLIVION!!!

Postby velkairiwyth on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:10 am

I cannot believe no one has started a thread about The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion. Its release *crosses fingers* should be end of March. Its getting closer and closer and this game looks like its gonna be amazing :)

http://www.TheElderScrolls.com if you want to visit the site. Many great movies to be downloaded to see what the game is like :)
velkairiwyth

Postby Proto on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:58 am

You cant deny it looks awesome. I played Morrowind a fair bit and enjoyed it immensely, same with the sadly bugged Daggerfall before it. Damn there are just too many games out there. BLAAAUUUUURRRRRRRGG!
Proto
PA Layabout
and General Slacker®

Currently playing as:
RIFT
Duram - Destiny - Blightweald EU Defiant
Myrmidia - Tranquility - Blightweald EU Defiant
Cerridwen - Tranquility - Blightweald EU Defiant
Qi - Blightweald EU Defiant
Starcraft 2 - Proto#166
------------------------------------------
Whois Proto?
Proto
Admin

Postby suzziq on Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:37 pm

Me and Velky are gonna fight over this one - guess i will have to get my own copy....

Morgue
I am ready to meet my maker, whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter.
suzziq

Location: Suzyworld - where the men are men and dont pinch the lipstick

Postby velkairiwyth on Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:49 am

Well mumsie, I was really hoping to have the X360 and a HD TV so I could play oblivion from my back on the couch :p I have already ordered the PC version though so I dont know, but if I get back to the original plan I have a spare copy :p

I am however, somewhat bankrupt after letting Kat and her dad run wild with my finances. It will be some months of saving and ebaying before I can get my mits on one, even if it will only cost about £700 (only. Pah! Thats how much it cost to build up me PC!)
velkairiwyth

Postby suzziq on Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:36 pm

you hav to admit though Kats dad saved you oodles of money - you would have spent twice as much tee hee

Morgue
I am ready to meet my maker, whether my maker is prepared to meet me is another matter.
suzziq

Postby Orakio on Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:44 pm

you guys are just incredible :wink:
--------------------------------------
Orakio:
Player Association manager
Professional flock-gatherer

Tuorn Inganar-SWG - waiting for a new SW MMO
Argis La'Shiek-WoW - Murdered
ArgoSeraph-WoW - at peace
Darox - Lost every now and then in Telon

Playing: \o/ Dragonica! \o/ - Fenir beta server - Radon - Overpowered magician

Orakio
Admin

Postby suzziq on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:43 pm

I remember when I last played morrowwind and I was bored. I killed everything in the main town (can't remember what it was called - but the balcony house was there) and raided every home and stashed everything in categorized piles in the square, weapons, dishes, jugs , food and pillows. A bit of OCD there I think.....

Velk told me once about a player who stole pillows and stashed them at the balcony house....oh happy days :D :D

Morgue
suzziq

Postby Grendor on Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:01 pm

The game can be finished in half an hour, once saw a video showing one doing it. :shock: You just need to know where and how to do it.
Talking is silence, but silver is golden
Grendor
TSS Member

Postby Grendor on Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:29 am

*Cover over Rashy*

There there folks, the ugly bad dwarf is gone now :D

Well my point was not that it had to be done, but could. It goes to show that the game truly is "free" and not firmly scripted.
Talking is silence, but silver is golden
Grendor
TSS Member

Postby Sentenza on Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:25 pm

Played Morrwind for more than 2 years, liked it a lot ... but that's actually exactly my problem with "Oblivion". All the preview-stuff i know just shows morrowind-like content ...

and it wouldnt be playable for my pc ... probably ...

well ... and tbh ... i would prefer the longer version as well
Sentenza

Postby Gaera on Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:21 pm

well I don't know if this is allowed, I couldn't find so in the rules (what forum rules?)

In about a week Oblivion will get launched, until then you can enjoy the soundtrack

I absolutely loved the music in Morrowind, to me it created a great admosphere in the game, and in Oblivion the music is composed by the same man (Jeremy Soule) he also created sound for Guildwars.

I'm a great fan of his work, so couldn't hold myself back and post one of his masterpieces :)
Rake Tegler / SWG / Presumed dead.
Faelwen / MEO / Dead, sorry.
Fenix Rebirth / EVE / Alive
Sudene / AoC / Died pretty horribly.
Sudene / WAR / Missing
Gaera
TSS Member

Postby velkairiwyth on Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:16 am

Rashy wrote:
velkairiwyth wrote:Well mumsie, I was really hoping to have the X360 and a HD TV so I could play oblivion from my back on the couch :p I have already ordered the PC version though so I dont know, but if I get back to the original plan I have a spare copy :p

I am however, somewhat bankrupt after letting Kat and her dad run wild with my finances. It will be some months of saving and ebaying before I can get my mits on one, even if it will only cost about £700 (only. Pah! Thats how much it cost to build up me PC!)

But velks lad, I just helped a friend source a 37 inch plasma for £1000 if your saving go the whole hog mate...

*runs and hides from Kat*

Can get a 42" plasma for less than that. Wanna get a HD LCD tv. 32" is about the max that would suit this livingroom (sat facing widthways across it. 26" is good, 32" perfect, bigger than that its gonna be like sitting in the front row of a cinema.)

Well, its almost oblivion time, expecting my copy Thursday morning, then I can get a good shot in in the evening - expect me to be exhausted from lack of sleep when we get to antwerp hehe.
velkairiwyth

Postby suzziq on Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:23 am

It's being delivered to me!!!!!
I get first go at it yayayaya

M
suzziq

Postby velkairiwyth on Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:26 am

Ill be there to collect it in the evening!! lol.

On another note - if the Tax office had bothered to tell kat how the interview went, and it was an affermative, I would have the HDTV on order and the collectors edition for the xbox 360, and I wouldnt need the PC version until i got bored and sold the 360...

Sigh... No chance before belgium now though, and then its gonna cost an extra 10 quid or so
velkairiwyth

Postby suzziq on Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:48 am

I am gonna buy a padlock for your wallet me lad!! :D :D :D

M (for Morgue or Mother)
suzziq

Next

Return to RPG / Adventure